Sunday, November 29, 2015

Handmade for the Holidays: Mini Notebook Cover

Handmade for the Holidays

It's almost December and you need a project that you can do QUICK! Mini Notebook Cover is the solution for you! 
Experience the ease of working with Soft and Stable and the professional finish that it gives a project as you make this quick and easy notebook cover.
The cover protects a standard side-bound 3” x 5” notebook and has an interior pocket to hold business or credit cards.
Pen tabs add a decorative touch, provide a smart way to close the notebook, and keep a small pen always at hand. 
Quick, easy, and great for gifts! Use up your fabric scraps and make one for everyone on your list. They are sure to be a hit! 

1 comment:

  1. I am a student to all four of your Craftsy classes. I love the way you teach and your beautiful taste for all your projects. I am considering getting into a bag business based on my love of fabrics and on your fabulous designs. I'll probably need your advice for the future. You inspire me!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com