We all know the weeks and days leading up to the holidays can become hectic, and free time can be hard to come by. If you're running out of time but still want to put together thoughtful, handmade gifts for everyone on your list, today's project is perfect for you!
All Occasion Baskets can be thrown together quickly, only require minimal supplies (about one yard of fabric!), and can be used in nearly limitless ways.
These cheery fabric baskets come in two styles, and make perfect projects for the holidays, or other special occasions.
These handmade baskets are perfect for packaging themed gifts for friends, family, and neighbors. We love the idea of using these baskets to give personalized gifts, and we've brainstormed a few ways to use them. Use one of our ideas below, or create your own gift theme. The possibilities are endless!
- Warmth for the winter gift with soup mix and a ladle
- Holiday baking basket with a cookie mix, frosting, and holiday sprinkles
- Kitchen essentials kit with Annie's From Halibut to Jalapeños cookbook, measuring cups, and an oven mitt
- Hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, and candy canes
- Gift for your "mistle-toes" spa basket, filled with holiday-scented lotion, nail polish, and fuzzy socks
- A children's art basket, complete with markers, crayons, paints, and a coloring book