Friday, August 29, 2014

Fireworks Color Inspiration

-----------------------------------------Fireworks-----------------------------------------
We are always amazed by the beauty of the sky at night.  The blues, the stars, and, on special occasions, the fireworks.  We loved the variations in hues and the gradients from darker shades to white.

Casey's story:  The majority of my family was never much for taking risks with fire or explosives.  I, on the other hand, played a bit.  In fact, once when I was about twelve years old, I set the entire hillside on fire.  Strangely, it wasn't until I was well into my twenties that I tried out real fireworks.


So, one hot summer I found myself alone in the Flathead Basin of Montana for the 4th of July, contemplating the vast history of the region and its beauty.  I had little to do.  Fireworks and my camera seemed like the best option.  The result is in front of you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com