Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Phyllis writes: "I just wanted to send you a thank you to say how much I have enjoyed making bags using your patterns. The Soft and Stable is wonderful. I would have never attempted bags, but your supplies and videos inspired me. Everyone I make one for loves how unique they are as I use Texture Magic and quilting. I have attached (pictures of) two of my latest bags. The one with flames is for a friend who wanted something for his wife with Harley colors."
"Thanks again. I enlarged the MiPad Case bag and made it for my two granddaughters and put their favorite sayings on the pockets. Then my daughter had a co-worker who wanted one larger than the iPad. This bag was a big hit and I am now getting ready to start my sixth and seventh bag."
Thanks for sharing your story and pictures, Phyllis. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com