Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Girls Designs

One of my favorite designers is Joan Hawley, of Lazy Girls Designs and I love reading her blogs. She has such a terrific sense of humor. I especially like her tag line, "Talk Lazy to me." Too clever.

So, I was thrilled to catch up with Joan at Fall Market in Houston and to show her my new product, Soft and Stable™.



I was even more thrilled when Joan blogged about our encounter on her blog.

Here's what she wrote:
New purse product

I had a few minutes to catch-up with Annie Unrein of By Annie, and she shared her very exciting and brand-spankin’ new ‘Soft & Stable’ bag support with me. Alright Annie – this is going to be an instant hit with our bag-lovin’ crafters. Annie has developed Soft & Stable to use instead of batting in our bag projects. It’s a sew-in product, rather than a fusible like I’ve been using in my bag construction lately. But, it will be easy enough to use in my bag designs, too.


Thanks, Joan, for your kind words! I look forward to seeing how you use Soft and Stable™ in your upcoming designs.

Happy stitching!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com