Sunday, January 30, 2011

How are other designers using Soft and Stable?

Margaret Travis of Eazy Peazy Quilts writes:

Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful, wonderful product. Makes me want to re-write all the patterns ditching the batting and fusible interfacings!

I've had a great reception introducing Soft and Stable™ to area shops here in Orlando.

I did bring out a pattern using options for Soft and Stable™ and the Double Diamond Ruler in cosmetic bags. Thank you for being open to me promoting your product with my pattern.

It's cool for me to watch the shop owner's faces as they feel the product inside the accessory bags. It's an ah-ha moment. . . and most carry your patterns. They know there are lots of choices for their customers once they buy.




Margaret's new pattern is called Eeny, Meny, Miny & Moe Accessory Bags. She says: These are accessory bags like you’ve never seen before. Use Soft and Stable™ interfacing and the Double Diamond Ruler™ for a great finished look. Four sizes for everything from the Nook or the Kindle to cosmetics, sewing tools or even golf balls and tees. A wonderful gift item.


Photography by Holly Robson, Southern Angel Photography

Thanks, Margaret, for sharing news of your new patterns and uses for Soft and Stable™!

Annie

P. S. You can read a great interview with Margaret by Susan Brubaker Knapp here:
http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/2010/12/eazy-peazy-gargantuan-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com