Sunday, March 28, 2010

My new website is up!

As you can see, it's been a while since I've blogged. But I have a good excuse! Every spare minute I've had over the past four months (which have been few and far between, let me tell you!) has been spent working on creating a new website.

It looks very similar to my old site, but there are a number of improvements:

A What's New section highlights my newest products, supplies, and tools.

You can now search for a product by typing the name or part of the name in the search box at the top right of the page. That saves time! For instance, type "Texture Magic" in the search box and you'll get all the patterns and supplies that are related to this fun product.

You will find related products at the bottoms of each product's page, so you won't have to search for how to order the headliner foam, handles, zippers, etc. that you need for your project.

I've added a lot of new products so you can get going quickly on your project rather than spend time driving all over town looking for the supplies that you need.

Kits are available for a number of projects — and more will be coming soon, so keep checking the site!

You'll also find patterns categorized by technique, so if you want to try applique, paper piecing, or traditional piecing, you'll quickly find patterns that use that specific techniques.

Postage is now based on the order's weight, so shipping charges should be reduced and you'll have the choice of determining how you want the order shipped and how quickly it will arrive.

You can pay by PayPal or by check/money order.

My past newsletters will be archived on the newsletter page making it easy to read all the news from www.byannie.com

I've got lots of fun tips and techniques to share.

The free patterns are still there. Wickedly Easy Quilts continues to be a favorite for quilters who want to use their stash and make a quick, easy quilt.

My class/show schedule is available as a monthly events calendar so you can see what's happening.

You'll also find links to lots of great sites and places I find inspiration.

I hope that you will take a minute to check out the new site — and let me know what you think of the new design!

Happy stitching,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. I love the "wickedly easy" quilt, but I can't seem to find one I see on some people's blogs called "wicked easy" that is pieced differently, but still uses FQ's. Have you pulled it out of circulation,or am I just missing it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com