Saturday, March 21, 2009

Texture Magic, Texture Magic Totes pattern now available!


I'm happy to announce that Texture Magic and Texture Magic Totes are now available at www.byannie.com.

You might remember that in February I spent three fun-filled days teaching at the Superior Threads School of Threadology Seminar here in St. George, Utah.

At the seminar I helped introduce this brand-new product which is used to easily create texture on fabric. In one of the classes, each student texturized a piece of fabric and used it to make a cute little drawstring bag.


My new pattern, Texture Magic™ Totes, includes the pattern for that bag as well as another bag in a larger size. I'm trying something new with this pattern: I've included actual photos detailing each step of the process. If you are a visual learner, I think you'll really like this pattern.


We took Texture Magic and the pattern to the Sew Expo in Puyallup, Washington, in late February. They were huge hits. We sold out of everything within just a couple of days, shipped in more, and sold out again!

So, if you'd like to try this fun new product for creating texture on fabric quickly and easily, don't delay. Order some today.

Happy texturizing and stitching!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com