Saturday, November 29, 2008

Super Sample Sale!

I've been cleaning my quilting studio and have decided it's time to say good-bye to some wonderful pattern samples and kits.

Take advantage of this limited time opportunity to purchase a one-of-a-kind purse, fashion accessory, or one of my wonderful organizational items. I'm even parting with a beautiful quilt top made with my I've Been Framed pattern.

These items are great for holiday gift giving — and you don't have to make them! Here's what is available right now:


Remember, these are one-of-a-kind samples. Please call to verfiy that your selected item is in stock. I'll add things to the list as I clean, so check back often.

Of course, you can save money by making your own items using my patterns. So, be sure to check out all the fun patterns, too. I usually have orders in the mail within 24 hours, so there's still time to make gifts for Christmas.

Finally, I'm offering a special discount through the end of December on my cookbook, From Halibut to Jalapenos. Order a cookbook and get any of my patterns FREE! And, yes, you can order more than one cookbook and get more than one free pattern. Just be sure to mention "WEB SPECIAL" when you order and be sure to let me know which pattern(s) you would like FREE!


Happy stitching!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com