Saturday, November 29, 2008

December's FREE Block and Headliner Foam Now Available

The final FREE block of the month for December has been posted. This fun gift box block can be easily foundation paper pieced using your favorite method.
Click here to download the free patterns for all of the 2008 blocks of the month.
Don't forget, too, that I've designed a pattern, Simple Things, to use all of this year's blocks in a couple of cute quilts.
In other news, Headliner Foam is now available. This 1/8" thick nylon foam comes on a 54"-wide roll and is available in ½-yard increments. I prefer to use this in place of batting in all of my bags, purses, and totes. Not only is it very lightweight, but it gives the bag excellent stability and a very professional look. I currently have the foam available in beige and gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com