Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bold Over Batiks! Kits Available NOW!



Many of you have asked for kits to make the Laptop Case or Laptop Purse from my Laptop Computer Carriers pattern using Bold Over Batiks! wonderful handpainted batik fabrics.

Because Bold Over Batiks! does not usually sell to the retail market, it is often hard to find their awesome fabrics.

Fortunately, I was able to pick up a few kits while I was at Festival in Houston. So, while they last, I have kits as follows:
Laptop Purse (warm colors)

$79.00 plus $5 shipping

Laptop Case (warm colors)

$59.00 plus $5 shipping
Laptop Purse (cool colors)

$79.00 plus $5 shipping
Laptop Case (cool colors)

$59.00 plus $5 shipping
Kits include Bold Over Batiks! handpainted fabric for the case or purse, the Laptop Computers Carriers pattern, and the finishing kit with zippers, strapping and all the necessary hardware for the Laptop Purse.
The kits use one of Bold Over's striking batik prints for the body of the purse or case with a coordinating "solid" for the straps, handles, and lining. A coordinating border print adds extra interest to the pockets.
The Laptop Purse includes a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, carrying handles, and a velcro strap across the back so that the purse can fit over the handles on rolling luggage. It's a great way to carry your laptop computer in style!
Don't forget that, if you want to use your own fabrics for your laptop carrier, I have Finishing Kits which include three heavy-duty handbag zippers, the strapping, and all the hardware needed to make the purses. Currently zippers are available in black and dark brown. If you need another color, let me know and I can place a special order.
Since I'm not putting these on my website at this point, just email me at
annieu@infowest.com
or call me (435-674-9816) if you'd like to order any of the kits. I'll send you a request for payment via PayPal or you can call with your credit card information.

A beautiful, custom laptop carrier would make a great Christmas gift for yourself or someone special. Call or email today.

Happy stitching!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com