Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carryalls for Widescreen Laptops, Book Bags, and Finishing Kits

I just got home from Pacific International Quilt Festival and am off on Thursday for Quilt Market and Festival in Houston. So, this is going to have to be a quick message!
I'm happy to announce that I now have a laptop carrier pattern for those of you with widescreen laptops. The Executive Carryalls pattern is similar to my Laptop Computer Carriers pattern, but on a larger scale. Kiss your dreary briefcase goodbye and carry all your business needs in one of these attractive bags!
My other hot-off-the-press pattern is for a handy book bag. Perfect for a Sunday bag for scriptures, the Bookin' It! book bag protects precious books and holds bulletins, study materials, pens, and more.
Finishing Kits containing all the necessary hardware and zippers are available for both the Executive Carryall and for the Bookin' It! Book Bag.

If you will be in Houston, please stop by the Superior Threads booth #608 to say hello and check out these new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com