Sunday, August 3, 2008

EQ6 Classes at The Cotton Patch in California


I will be teaching EQ6 classes at The Cotton Patch in Lafayette, California, in October and would love to share this fun program with you.

EQ6 is a magnificent program for designing quilts and is the program that I use for all of my pattern designs. A class offers the best opportunity to really get up and running on the program, so make plans now to attend.

Classes will be held on Monday, October 13, and Tuesday, October 14.
These are the classes you can enjoy:

  • EQ6 Beginning
  • EQ6 Easy Draw
  • EQ6 Patch Draw
  • EQ6 Layouts and Borders
More information about classes, costs, and schedules can be found at my website: http://www.byannie.com/eq6_classes.html/.

We have scheduled the classes for right before the Pacific International Quilt Festival in Santa Clara. So, if you live in the area or plan to attend PIQF or just want an excuse to visit California in the fall, this is a great opportunity to learn to make the most of this versatile program.

I connect my laptop to a projector so that everyone in the class can follow each step. Bring your laptop with the program loaded or make arrangements with me to try a demo version of the program.

You will love this powerful and fun program!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, just wanted to let you know I used your Wicked Easy Quilts pattern and made a denim quilt. I have pictures on my blog along with your web address.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment on my blog!

Annie
http://www.byannie.com